CVS Gold Emblem Butter Popcorn
Taste test: This might have been the yellowest popcorn I've ever seen.
The kernels were all a shockingly bright yellow, and they tasted very good, with a good level of crispness and a nice buttery taste..
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK popcorn smell. Nothing great.
From the package: “I'm proud to put our name on this product. It represents the quality and value you've come to expect from CVS. I know you'll enjoy the great taste. As always, it carries our money back guarantee. Thomas Ryan CEO”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road