CVS Gold Emblem Butter Popcorn
Taste test: This might have been the yellowest popcorn I've ever seen.
The kernels were all a shockingly bright yellow, and they tasted very good, with a good level of crispness and a nice buttery taste..
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK popcorn smell. Nothing great.
From the package: “I'm proud to put our name on this product. It represents the quality and value you've come to expect from CVS. I know you'll enjoy the great taste. As always, it carries our money back guarantee. Thomas Ryan CEO”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road