Dippables Cheddar Cheese Dip with Buttery Pretzels
Taste test: This snack pack was a pleasant surprise from a bargain store.
The plastic tray inside contained short braided pretzels, each about an inch long, plus a small vat of cheese dip. The pretzels had a very buttery taste and were just big enough to get a generous helping of cheese dip onto them. The cheese was sharp and tasty, and the salty pretzels and dip were great taste combination.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not bad at all.
From the package: “Do Not Microwave” ... “Made with Real Cheddar Cheese” ... “Does Not Need Refrigeration”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Central Wrap L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (90 snacks)
- Snack & Dip Kits (55 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road