Dippables Cheddar Cheese Dip with Buttery Pretzels
Taste test: This snack pack was a pleasant surprise from a bargain store.
The plastic tray inside contained short braided pretzels, each about an inch long, plus a small vat of cheese dip. The pretzels had a very buttery taste and were just big enough to get a generous helping of cheese dip onto them. The cheese was sharp and tasty, and the salty pretzels and dip were great taste combination.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not bad at all.
From the package: “Do Not Microwave” ... “Made with Real Cheddar Cheese” ... “Does Not Need Refrigeration”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Central Wrap L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (547 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (419 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (90 snacks)
- Snack & Dip Kits (50 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road