Taste test: This bar was a whole new idea, and Skippy executed the idea very well.
It's like they took a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and made it into a snack bar. The bar consisted of a light granola layer, a peanut butter layer, and a strawberry jelly layer, all coated with chocolate. The peanut butter and jelly taste dominated the chocolate, so it tasted more like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich than chocolate candy bar. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: You can smell the chocolate, the peanut butter and and the jelly.
From the package: “Now your family can enjoy the wholesome goodness of Real Creamy Skippy Peanut Butter in a great-tasting snack bar!” ... “Good Source of Vitamin E”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Unilever Bestfoods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road