Shur Fine Ripple Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled chip were thick cut, very crisp, not greasy, moderately salty, and had a very good potato taste.
There were many large, unbroken chips in the bag. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potatoey smell.
From the package: “Crunchy, ribbed chips” ... “Best for dipping! Ride the ridges!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Western Family Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road