Herr's Honey Cheese Curls
Taste test: These are regular cheese puffs that look exactly like every other cheese puff in the world, with lots of nuclear orange powder on them.
When you bite into one, however, the taste of honey overpowers the taste of cheese. It's a pretty awesome taste, and you almost forget that there's cheese in that powder too! Herr's has done a great job with this snack, this is definitely a winner. Maybe they can replicate this flavor on other snack form factors, such as potato chips or tortilla chips.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical cheese curl aroma, no honey smell noticed.
From the package: “This package is sold by weight. When product is packaged, bag is full. Some settling will occur during shipment.” ... “When you're looking for cheese but you want something a little different, reach for Herr's® Honey Cheese Flavored Cheese Curls. They're a little bit sweet and a whole lot of cheddar, combined into a uniquely satisfying, indescribably delicious crunch.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road