Herr's Honey Cheese Curls
Taste test: These are regular cheese puffs that look exactly like every other cheese puff in the world, with lots of nuclear orange powder on them.
When you bite into one, however, the taste of honey overpowers the taste of cheese. It's a pretty awesome taste, and you almost forget that there's cheese in that powder too! Herr's has done a great job with this snack, this is definitely a winner. Maybe they can replicate this flavor on other snack form factors, such as potato chips or tortilla chips.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical cheese curl aroma, no honey smell noticed.
From the package: “This package is sold by weight. When product is packaged, bag is full. Some settling will occur during shipment.” ... “When you're looking for cheese but you want something a little different, reach for Herr's® Honey Cheese Flavored Cheese Curls. They're a little bit sweet and a whole lot of cheddar, combined into a uniquely satisfying, indescribably delicious crunch.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Delaware. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road