Herr's Honey Cheese Curls
Taste test: These are regular cheese puffs that look exactly like every other cheese puff in the world, with lots of nuclear orange powder on them.
When you bite into one, however, the taste of honey overpowers the taste of cheese. It's a pretty awesome taste, and you almost forget that there's cheese in that powder too! Herr's has done a great job with this snack, this is definitely a winner. Maybe they can replicate this flavor on other snack form factors, such as potato chips or tortilla chips.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical cheese curl aroma, no honey smell noticed.
From the package: “This package is sold by weight. When product is packaged, bag is full. Some settling will occur during shipment.” ... “When you're looking for cheese but you want something a little different, reach for Herr's® Honey Cheese Flavored Cheese Curls. They're a little bit sweet and a whole lot of cheddar, combined into a uniquely satisfying, indescribably delicious crunch.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Delaware. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road