Hunky Dorys Salt & Malt Vinegar
Taste test: These wide-rippled vinegar chips were indeed thick and crunchy, as the bag claimed, but the taste didn't quite cut it.
The vinegar taste was mild at first, but then it turned into a somewhat bad aftertaste..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly odd vinegary smell.
From the package: “Thick & Chunky Potato Chips” ... “Hunky Dorys are giving you the chance to win your very own Buffalo! Take the bull by the horns and seize this opportunity of a lifetime to gain first-hand experience in raising and caring for your own very hardy herd of American bison, learning from the expertise of the buffalo team at Hunky Dorys!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (109 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road