Hunky Dorys Salt & Malt Vinegar
Taste test: These wide-rippled vinegar chips were indeed thick and crunchy, as the bag claimed, but the taste didn't quite cut it.
The vinegar taste was mild at first, but then it turned into a somewhat bad aftertaste..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly odd vinegary smell.
From the package: “Thick & Chunky Potato Chips” ... “Hunky Dorys are giving you the chance to win your very own Buffalo! Take the bull by the horns and seize this opportunity of a lifetime to gain first-hand experience in raising and caring for your own very hardy herd of American bison, learning from the expertise of the buffalo team at Hunky Dorys!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (103 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1974 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (588 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road