Taste test: These corn puffs were lightly sweetened and tasted pretty good.
Snacks of this sort need to walk a fine line in terms of crispness and mushiness, and most of these escaped just on the good side of that line, though there were some in the bag that were too chewy. The ones that were crisp and had just the right level of sweetness were quite good.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weird.
From the package: “Pipocas doce de milho” ... “Não contém conservantes” ... “Ingredients: Canjica de milho e açúcar”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road