Taste test: These corn puffs were lightly sweetened and tasted pretty good.
Snacks of this sort need to walk a fine line in terms of crispness and mushiness, and most of these escaped just on the good side of that line, though there were some in the bag that were too chewy. The ones that were crisp and had just the right level of sweetness were quite good.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weird.
From the package: “Pipocas doce de milho” ... “Não contém conservantes” ... “Ingredients: Canjica de milho e açúcar”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Somerville, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road