American Fare Regular Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These plain potato chips were a bit bland in the taste department, particularly the ones near the top of the bag.
The ones farther down seemed to be saltier and tastier. There were many large, unbroken chips in the bag, including a several chips that were impressively huge. Some had a little bit of brown around their edges. There was kind of a strange feeling biting into some of the chips. They were crisp, but the bite just didn't feel right.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular potato chips smell, salty and greasy. Kind of like Wise chips.
From the package: “Quality Products” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Contains One or More of the Following: Corn, Cottonseed, or Sunflower Oil), and Salt.” ... “U/Pareve”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Kmart Corporation
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kmart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road