Hula Hoops Say Cheese!
Taste test: These tubular potato snacks had a sharp cheese flavor, and they tasted quite good.
When I ate several of them in a row, the cheese taste was less noticeable, but the remaining potato taste was also quite good..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A somewhat bad cheese smell.
From the package: “cheese toastie flavour potato rings” ... “Text & win 100s of tasty gadgets including iPod mini” ... “Bin your bag (it's great for the image)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hula Hoops (12 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Cheese (306 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Faneuil Street Market, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road