Tayto Ulster Fry Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These chips were supposed to simulate the taste of an Ulster Fry.
I checked around with a Google search and found out that an Ulster Fry is an Irish breakfast that combines eggs, sausage, tomato, black and white pudding, bacon, and bread. Apparently, it's sometimes known as a "heart attack on a plate." Not having eaten an actual Ulster Fry, I can't say whether these chips matched the taste, but I can say that they tasted good. They had a tangy, spicy flavor that sort of burned the tongue a little.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Hard to describe. A mildly spicy smell.
From the package: “Special Edition taste of home” ... “Tayto Ulster Fry flavour crisps bring you the delicious taste of our famous local dish. The perfect snack anytime of the day.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road