Snackimals Chocolate Chip Animal Cookies
Taste test: These cookies were in various animal shapes and had a small amount of chocolate in them.
They were thin and tasted good. Shapes included polar bear, cat, elephant, camel, lion, hippo and more. The animal shapes were generally quite cartoonish. There also were several cookies that didn't seem to be shaped like any animals at all.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a cinnamony cookie smell. Good.
From the package: “Barbara's is committed to providing the highest quality and best tasting natural foods while making a positive contribution to our world.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Barbara's Bakery, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Cookies (642 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road