Taste test: This bar had a light granola layer on the bottom, with a thin peanut butter layer above it, and then a thick fudge layer on top.
The whole thing was then coated with a sugary peanut butter-like coating. I thought it tasted pretty good, and I liked the texture, which was soft throughout, including the Rice Krispie-laden granola layer. If you're looking for a serious hit of fudge, look elsewhere, because this tasted mainly like peanut butter, and I could just slightly taste the fudge.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Peanut buttery and sugary.
From the package: “Granola Bar in a Peanut Butter Flavored Coating with Natural & Artificial Flavors” ... “Good source of Vitamin E” ... “Out of the jar and into the bar!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Unilever Bestfoods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road