Taste test: This consisted of a thin granola bar with a layer of actual peanut butter on one surface, coated all around with a sugary, non-sticky peanut butter-like substance.
The granola layer seemed to be heavy on the Rice Krispies, giving it a light, soft feel. Overall, the bar really did taste like peanut butter, and it was pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet peanut butter smell, like Reese's Pieces.
From the package: “Granola Bar in a Peanut Butter Flavored Coating with Natural & artificial Flavors” ... “Made with Real Creamy Skippy Peanut Butter” ... “Good source of Vitamin E” ... “Is your family nutty?” ... “Out of the Jar and into the Bar!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Unilever Bestfoods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road