Taste test: This consisted of a thin granola bar with a layer of actual peanut butter on one surface, coated all around with a sugary, non-sticky peanut butter-like substance.
The granola layer seemed to be heavy on the Rice Krispies, giving it a light, soft feel. Overall, the bar really did taste like peanut butter, and it was pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet peanut butter smell, like Reese's Pieces.
From the package: “Granola Bar in a Peanut Butter Flavored Coating with Natural & artificial Flavors” ... “Made with Real Creamy Skippy Peanut Butter” ... “Good source of Vitamin E” ... “Is your family nutty?” ... “Out of the Jar and into the Bar!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Unilever Bestfoods
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road