Trader Joe's Hawaiian Style Hickory Barbecue Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-cooked chips were thick, crunchy and large, with very few broken chips in the bag.
Some of the chips were folded over on themselves. They tasted good, with a rich potato flavor and a nice hickory barbecue seasoning. The chips were big enough that they were quite filling, so just one chip could almost be a meal on its own.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not very much.
From the package: “Cooked slowly in small batches using only fresh, unpeeled potatoes and expeller pressed vegetable oil.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road