Jo's Candies S'Mores
Taste test: This was a graham cracker with a thin chocolate coating underneath and a thick chocolate coating on top.
The top chocolate had a flattened marshmallow embedded inside. The chocolate tasted good. The marshmallow was too chewy, almost like chewing gum when I first bit into it. There wasn't any of that melted marshmallow feeling or taste that you get from a real s'more.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, mild milk chocolate and marshmallow smell.
From the package: “a natural marshmallow and graham cracker drenched in milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Jo's Candies
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road