Jo's Candies S'Mores
Taste test: This was a graham cracker with a thin chocolate coating underneath and a thick chocolate coating on top.
The top chocolate had a flattened marshmallow embedded inside. The chocolate tasted good. The marshmallow was too chewy, almost like chewing gum when I first bit into it. There wasn't any of that melted marshmallow feeling or taste that you get from a real s'more.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, mild milk chocolate and marshmallow smell.
From the package: “a natural marshmallow and graham cracker drenched in milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Jo's Candies
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (135 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road