Rancheros Bacon Flavour Fries
Taste test: These snacks looked liked a cross between pork rinds and krinkle cut fries.
Probably more like pork rinds, but narrower. They didn't taste or feel the least bit like pork rinds. They were crisp and had a nice bacon taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Bacony, sort of on the sweet side.
From the package: “Ingredients: Dried Potato Starch, Vegetable Oil and Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Bacon Flavour (Flavour Enhancer - 621, Flavouring), Potato Starch, Salt, Emulsifier (E471), Colours (E160b, E120).” ... “Made in Ireland”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road