Tayto Spring Onion Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips were thin cut, crisp and had a very nice, very sweet onion taste.
The small bag had lots and lots of chips in it, and most were still unbroken, despite a long journey from Ireland..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just the slightest onion smell.
From the package: “Best every flavour!” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil, Flavouring-Salt, Flavour Enhancer E621, Artificial Sweetner - Saccharin”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road