Doritos Cooler Ranch
Taste test: Cooler Ranch Doritos are a true classic.
They've got all the salty goodness of a regular Dorito, but without all the cheese — and a unique flavor all their own..
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pleasant ranch chip aroma.
From the package: Note that these are “Cooler Ranch” — not “Cool Ranch” — as Frito-Lay changed the name several years back. Why they abandoned the better name for this one, I'll never know. I don't think they're really any cooler than the original Cool Ranch. The introduction of Cool Ranch still ranks as one of the greatest milestones of the 20th Century, but I guess for some reason Frito-Lay thought they could top that by changing the name.
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (124 snacks)
Trivia: Dave Andelman, CEO of the Phantom Gourmet, has a theory that Moore's Law applies to Cool Ranch Doritos, so the amount of flavor doubles every 18 months.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at A & S Grocery, Framingham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road