Tayto Onion Rings
Taste test: These onion rings tasted pretty good.
The taste reminded me of onion soup, definitely a different taste than Funyuns. Texturewise, they could stand to be a little bit crisper. Few of the rings were anywhere near round, as they had some very irregular shapes.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, sharp, sweet onion smell. Like Funyuns.
From the package: “Ingredients: Onion Rings (Tapioca, Potato Starch, Potato Flour, Onion Powder, Salt, Vegetable Oil), Vegetable Oil, Onion Flavour (Onion Powder, Salt, Sugar, Wheatflour, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Spice Extracts, Yeast Powder, Garlic Powder, Flavour Enhancer - E621, Dextrose).”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road