Tayto Onion Rings
Taste test: These onion rings tasted pretty good.
The taste reminded me of onion soup, definitely a different taste than Funyuns. Texturewise, they could stand to be a little bit crisper. Few of the rings were anywhere near round, as they had some very irregular shapes.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, sharp, sweet onion smell. Like Funyuns.
From the package: “Ingredients: Onion Rings (Tapioca, Potato Starch, Potato Flour, Onion Powder, Salt, Vegetable Oil), Vegetable Oil, Onion Flavour (Onion Powder, Salt, Sugar, Wheatflour, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Spice Extracts, Yeast Powder, Garlic Powder, Flavour Enhancer - E621, Dextrose).”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road