Taste test: These chips were made from corn and shaped like shells, light and airy but not really styrofoamy, with a somewhat crisp feel to them.
The taste was cheesy and OK, but nothing great. The smell kind of detracted from the taste. They were kind of like Skinny Chips, but not nearly as good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A slightly nasty cheese smell.
From the package: “Salgadinho de milho sabor queijo” ... “Não contém conservantes”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Seabra Supermarket, formerly Mundial Market, formerly Gol! Supermarket, formerly Supermercado Brasileiro, Somerville, Mass. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road