Taste test: This candy bar was pretty good, with lots of chocolate and a medium helping of thick liquid caramel.
Much like a regular Crunch bar, there were some Rice Krispies embedded in the chocolate. There were three detachable sections, each with their own pool of caramel inside. Three was an unusual number of sections for a candy bar. It wasn't bad by any means, but I've had better. If you want a major hit of caramel and milk chocolate, you might want to consider a Cadbury's Carmello bar instead.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolatey caramel smell.
From the package: “Why be plain when you can be crunchy?”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Nestle Crunch (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (345 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road