Terra Kettles Sea Salt White, Russet & Blue Potato Chips
Taste test: This bag included three different kinds of chips.
All were rippled, crisp, very crunchy and coated with sea salt, but they were made from three different kinds of potatoes. The "blue" ones were really more like purple, and they had a somewhat dry feel and a very good potato taste. They were a bit more irregular than the ones pictured on the bag, as some of them had ligher-colored edges. It was hard to tell the different between the whites and the russets by appearance, but they had very distinctive tastes. The russets were very dry tasting and quite good. I thought the white ones had kind of an odd taste to them. It wasn't really bad, but I definitely didn't like them as much as the others.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very mild potatoey aroma.
From the package: “No trans fat” ... “40% less fat then other leading brands of potato chips” ... “Each batch of Terra Krinkle Cut Kettle Blands begins with a tantalizing trio of premium, delicious potatoes ... these krinkle cut chips feature a cornucopia of complementing flavors inside every bag”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (600 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
- Russet potato chips (23 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road