Tayto Snacktime Bacon Rashers
Taste test: These corn-based snacks were shaped and colored to roughly resemble bacon, but they were too thick and too straight to really look like bacon.
Smiths Bacon Flavor Fries simulate the look and feel of bacon much more convincingly. These did taste a lot like bacon, but they received mixed reviews around the chip bowl. Some people noticed an odd aftertaste, and one of our tasters thought there was a pine-like taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, these really did smell like fresh-cooked bacon. The non-greasy kind.
From the package: “Anytime's good for snacking! Anytime Anywhere Its 'Snacktime' ” ... “Ingredients: Maize, Bacon Flour (Whey Powder, Salt, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Rusk, Flavouring, Flavour Enhancer - E621, Coca Powder), Vegetable Oil, Rice Flour, Soya Grits, Rusk, Dextrose, Salt, Colours - Paprika and Beetroot Extract, Emulsifier - E471, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Flavouring, Flavour Enhancer - E635.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (101 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (136 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road