Tayto Roast Chicken Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips were thick and crisp, and Tayto generously packed a whole lot of chips into this tiny bag.
They really did taste like roast chicken. Some tasters were skeptical at first, but once anyone took a few bites, these chips became a popular choice around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great roast chicken smell. Very authentic.
From the package: “Best ever flavour!” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil, Flavouring-Salt, Flavour Enhancers E621 & E635” ... “Northern Ireland's favourite crisp”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road