Tayto Roast Chicken Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips were thick and crisp, and Tayto generously packed a whole lot of chips into this tiny bag.
They really did taste like roast chicken. Some tasters were skeptical at first, but once anyone took a few bites, these chips became a popular choice around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great roast chicken smell. Very authentic.
From the package: “Best ever flavour!” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil, Flavouring-Salt, Flavour Enhancers E621 & E635” ... “Northern Ireland's favourite crisp”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road