Tayto Roast Chicken Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips were thick and crisp, and Tayto generously packed a whole lot of chips into this tiny bag.
They really did taste like roast chicken. Some tasters were skeptical at first, but once anyone took a few bites, these chips became a popular choice around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great roast chicken smell. Very authentic.
From the package: “Best ever flavour!” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil, Flavouring-Salt, Flavour Enhancers E621 & E635” ... “Northern Ireland's favourite crisp”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (87 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road