Tayto Barbecue Beef Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips had a very tangy flavoring on them.
I can't say that they actually tasted like barbecued beef, but they did taste pretty good. They came in a small bag, but Tayto did the right thing and packed a generous number of chips into the bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A little bit of barbecue smell, but really not much.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil, Flavouring-Salt, Flavour Enhancer E-621”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
- Beef (41 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road