Tayto Rollers Onion Flavour Hoops
Taste test: These onion rings were slightly smaller than Funyuns, and they had lots of onion seasoning on them.
The taste was definitely on the sweet side, but it was pretty good. This bag was tiny, but there were still quite a few rings in the bag.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a sweet onion smell. Not intense.
From the package: “Onion flavour crispy corn snack” ... “Ingredients: Maize (52%), Vegetable Oil, Potato Granules, Onion Flavour (Flavouring, Salt, Flavour Enhancers - E621 and E635, Acidity Regulator - E262 and E296, Artifical Sweetner - Saccharin).”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road