Doritos Baja Picante
Taste test: I really don't get the point of these.
They taste exactly like Nacho Cheesier Doritos. "New! Loud Flavor!" Yeah, right. They're not new, and they're certainly not loud. Some people claim that they're slightly hotter than the Nacho Cheesier flavor, but even those people admit that the difference is barely noticeable. Don't get me wrong, I am a big Doritos fan, and I do like the Nacho Cheesier flavor, so these aren't bad or anything. But they're definitely not what they claim to be.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Open the bag for a LOUD taste. Baja Picante flavor tortilla chips have the BOLD taste of picante, LOADED with tomatoes, onions and spices, combined with IRRESISTIBLE cheddar cheese.” Lies, lies, lies.
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (245 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road