Tayto Waffles Crispy Potato Savoury Snacks Bacon Flavour
Taste test: These potato crisps were flat and round/oval shaped with a crosshatch waffle-like patten in the middle.
They were very crisp and quite a bit crunchier than other snacks made from similar materials, so they had a very nice feel in the mouth. They had a very good bacon taste. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very bacony. OK.
From the package: “Mr. Tatyo could Waffle on for ever and ever telling you how great his Waffle Bacon Snacks are, but why should he? You already know!” ... “Suitable for vegeratians”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (101 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (136 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road