Tayto Ripples Sour Cream & Onion Flavour
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a soft crunch and a creamy onion taste.
The flavor was pretty good, but it wasn't a particularly sharp or intense flavor. Tatyo packed a whole lot of chips into this small bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just slightly oniony.
From the package: “Potato crisps with real bite” ... “Tayto Ripple are extra-crunchy, extra-tasty, crinkled potato crisps with real bite.” ... “Suitable for Vegetarians” ... “You can't flatten the taste of a Tayto Ripple.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (109 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road