Tayto Snacktime Cheese & Ham Toasties
Taste test: These corn-based snacks were shaped like 6-pane windows and were pretty thick.
They had a consistency similar to Monster Munch (but without the pickled onion). They tasted pretty good, with a real ham and cheese sort of flavor, but they were not all that crisp. OK.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of strange. Not really like cheese or ham.
From the package: “Anytime's good for snacking! Anytime Anywhere Its 'Snacktime' ”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (111 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road