Tayto Spirals Salt & Vinegar
Taste test: These snacks were shaped like rotini pasta but made from processed potato, kind of like the way they make Pringles, but in a much different shape.
They had a very uniform, artificial feel to them, and the taste was very bland. The vinegar flavoring was OK but nothing great.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sharp vinegary flavor, not that good.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potato spirals (potato granules and potato starch (71%), salt), vegetable oil, salt and vinegar flavour (salt, acidity regulator - E262, lactose, flavouring, flavour enhancer - E621, maize starch, citric acid, sunflower oil).”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (168 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road