Taste test: This variation on the standard Kit Bar bar had chocolate wafers separated by chocolate creme, coated in milk chocolate.
As with a standard Kit Kat, it consisted of four detachable bars. I thought it was pretty good, but it was quite chocolatey. With a regular Kit Kat, I can easily could just eat the whole thing without any special preparations and be ready to eat another. But I wouldn't recommend having this one without a glass of cold milk on hand to offset the intense chocolate. That's regular milk, not chocolate milk!
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell, like a regular Kit Kat.
From the package: “Under license from Societe des Produits Nestlé S.A. Vevey, Switzerland, Trademark Owners” ... “Crisp Chocolate Wafers and Chocolate Creme in Milk Chocolate”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road