Taste test: These were sort of like peanut M&M's, but instead of chocolate between the peanut and the shell, these had the same peanut butter-like substance used in Reese's Pieces.
So you get a double dose of peanut, in theory. I like peanuts, and I like the ultra-sugary stuff in Reese's Pieces, but I didn't find this combination of the two to be anything special.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smelled kind of like suntan lotion.
From the package: “Peanuts & peanut butter candy in a crunchy shell” ... “Limited Edition” ... “Net Wt 1.6 Oz (45g)”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1778 snacks)
- Nuts (509 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (345 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Hidden Sweets, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road