Taste test: These were sort of like peanut M&M's, but instead of chocolate between the peanut and the shell, these had the same peanut butter-like substance used in Reese's Pieces.
So you get a double dose of peanut, in theory. I like peanuts, and I like the ultra-sugary stuff in Reese's Pieces, but I didn't find this combination of the two to be anything special.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smelled kind of like suntan lotion.
From the package: “Peanuts & peanut butter candy in a crunchy shell” ... “Limited Edition” ... “Net Wt 1.6 Oz (45g)”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1749 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Hidden Sweets, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road