Taste test: This was definitely the least minty York Peppermint Pattie that I've ever tried.
The large, round pattie had a dark chocolate outside and an slightly lighter chocolate-looking inside. It tasted very mildly minty at first, but it got a little mintier as I ate more. Quite a bit different from a regular York, more chocolatey and less minty. It was OK, but the taste didn't really say "truffle" to me.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good. Smells like dark chocolate with a hint of mint.
From the package: “Get the sensation!®” ... “Not a significant source of trans fat, cholesterol, vitamin A, vitamin C, and calcium.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road