Taste test: This peanut butter cup had about the same radius as a regular Reese's, but it was about twice as deep, a whopping 7/8 inch thick.
A regular Reese's package includes two cups, so it's like they took the amount of candy from both cups and put it all into one. I liked the taste a lot. It was just like a regular Reese's, but more. Once you've taken one bite and can see the cup's profile, you'll be amazed by how much peanut butter they put inside.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Same as a regular Reese's. Good.
From the package: “Packs some serious peanut butter!” ... “Get lost in a Reese's®” ... “Ingredients: Milk Chocolate (Sugar; Cocoa Butter; Chocolate; Nonfat Milk; Milk Fat; Lactose; Soy Lecithin and PGPR, emulsifiers); Peanuts; Sugar; Dextrose; Salt; and THBQ (preservative).”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1752 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Larger versions of smaller snacks (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Hidden Sweets, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road