Taste test: This M-Azing chocolate bar is definitely one of the cooler-looking candy bars to come along in a while (as is its similar-looking peanut butter cousin).
Once you open the wrapper, you'll see that the eight sections of the bar (in a 4x2 grid) each are embossed with various M&M's mascots in various poses. The reason it looks so cool is that the M&M's inside the chocolate don't jut out of the chocolate, but instead the curvy candies somehow go flush against the smooth edge and become colorful spots in the surface. It's an impressive visual effect. The M&M's weren't actually M&M's, but rather chocolate shells filled entirely with crushed Rice Krispies. They were indeed crunchy. I thought the chocolate taste was just adequate, and the whole thing was just too sweet. Nothing great.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate bar with M&M's® Minis® crunchy chocolate candies” ... “Enjoyment Tip: Do not use if inner foil is broken or torn.”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: M&M/Mars Division of Mars, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road