Cape Cod Beachside Barbecue Potato Chips
Taste test: These were pretty good barbecue chips.
The red seasonng on them had a nice, slightly sweet, slightly hot barbecue taste, and they left behind a hot, tasty lingering aftertaste. They were slightly less crisp than I would have liked, and they didn't have quite as much crunch as most of Cape Cod's other kettle-cooked chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good barbecue smell. Not sweet or hot.
From the package: “Summers in New England are about kicking back, relaxing and barbecuing on the beach with family and friends. In honor of this Yankee summer tradition, we decided to develop our own specially seasoned Beachside Barbecue Potato Chips. But make no mistake, this is no ordinary barbecue chip we've combined our unique, rich barbecue sauce with a touch of sweet molasses and a hint of red chili pepper.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road