King Potato Crisps Cheese & Onion
Taste test: These potato chips were thin and had a subtle but nice onion and cheese flavor.
They came in a tiny bag, but King's really packed the bag full with a lot of chips, some of which got broken on the trip over from Ireland..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not that good.
From the package: “For almost 40 years, we've put a lot of effort unto providing you with the tastiest, crunshiest, freshest crisps possible. We've had a policy of using only the best potatoes, frying them in pure Sunflower Oil and adding only the finest flavours. Any why? Well, because anything else just wouldn't be fit for a king.” ... “Suitable for Vegetarians” ... “May contain traces of wheatflour (Gluten)”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road