Pringles Smokey BBQ
Taste test: These Pringles were pretty good, with a spicy, bacony barbecue flavor.
The flavor powder wasn't applied all that evenly, but there was a lot of it on the bottom of most of the crisps. I liked the fact that the Pringles guy on the can was wearing a chef's hat.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, almost bacony barbecue smell.
From the package: “Limited time flavor!” ... “Papitas Crujientes” ... “Serving Size 1 Ounce”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (481 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road