Pringles Smokey BBQ
Taste test: These Pringles were pretty good, with a spicy, bacony barbecue flavor.
The flavor powder wasn't applied all that evenly, but there was a lot of it on the bottom of most of the crisps. I liked the fact that the Pringles guy on the can was wearing a chef's hat.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, almost bacony barbecue smell.
From the package: “Limited time flavor!” ... “Papitas Crujientes” ... “Serving Size 1 Ounce”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (143 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (477 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Limited Editions (394 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (285 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road