Pringles Smokey BBQ
Taste test: These Pringles were pretty good, with a spicy, bacony barbecue flavor.
The flavor powder wasn't applied all that evenly, but there was a lot of it on the bottom of most of the crisps. I liked the fact that the Pringles guy on the can was wearing a chef's hat.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, almost bacony barbecue smell.
From the package: “Limited time flavor!” ... “Papitas Crujientes” ... “Serving Size 1 Ounce”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road