Baked Cheetos Crunchy
Taste test: Chester Cheetah has gone the baked route, along with many other snacks in the Frito-Lay line, including Doritos, Lay's and Ruffles.
The Baked Cheetos looked exactly like the normal Cheetos, same bright orange color, same shape, etc. At first they tasted the same too, but after crunching on them for a while, I noticed that something was different. Not bad different, just different different. You have to munch on a few handfuls before the cheese begins to do its job and overpower the baked taste feeling.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mmmmmm ... cheesy.
From the package: “When choosing a cheese flavored snack, Baked Cheetos brand Cheese Flavored Snacks are a smart choice because each serving has 0 mg cholesterol, 0 grams trans fat and half the fat of regular Cheetos Snacks. Baked Cheetos Snacks are one of over 100 smart choices made easy from PepsiCo.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Sunoco station, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road