Baked Cheetos Crunchy
Taste test: Chester Cheetah has gone the baked route, along with many other snacks in the Frito-Lay line, including Doritos, Lay's and Ruffles.
The Baked Cheetos looked exactly like the normal Cheetos, same bright orange color, same shape, etc. At first they tasted the same too, but after crunching on them for a while, I noticed that something was different. Not bad different, just different different. You have to munch on a few handfuls before the cheese begins to do its job and overpower the baked taste feeling.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mmmmmm ... cheesy.
From the package: “When choosing a cheese flavored snack, Baked Cheetos brand Cheese Flavored Snacks are a smart choice because each serving has 0 mg cholesterol, 0 grams trans fat and half the fat of regular Cheetos Snacks. Baked Cheetos Snacks are one of over 100 smart choices made easy from PepsiCo.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road