Herr's Salt & Pepper Popcorn
Taste test: This is regular air-popped popcorn (the yellow kind), with the added benefit of having black pepper on each piece.
At first I didn't like it, I thought the pepper was too strong, but after a few handfuls of it I started to appreciate the taste and enjoyed the bag. The snack leaves a pepper aftertaste in your mouth (slight heat), so you might want to cleanse the palate with some water or a soda after a while. We think Herr's might have a new hit on their hands, combining pepper to popcorn isn't such a radical idea, after all, and the taste might catch on!
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: This smells like pepper, with a slight buttery popcorn aroma.
From the package: “Salt & Pepper Popcorn! Herr's shakes things up with this exciting taste treat. Delicious Herr's Popcorn perfectly seasoned with salt and tangy black pepper. So simple, yet so satiafying. It's a classic flavor combination that you're going to love! In fact, you have my guarantee. Jim Herr, Founder.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road