Herr's Steak & Worcestershire Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips do taste like a steak, along with some worcestershire sauce poured on them.
The chips are not greasy, although there is a lot of powder on them that will cause you to lick your finger. Vegetarians beware! These will leave a beefy aftertaste in your mouth after you eat a few. Although we don't think there is any actual beef or steak in the chips.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Hard to place aroma, not very powerful, but not obnoxious.
From the package: “Take a bite of this unique flavor sensation -- Herr's Steak & Worcestershire Potato Chips. Herr's takes the finest potatoes, cooks them in pure vegetable oil to a golden, crispy crunch. We then top them with authentic steak and worcestershire flavors. It is hard to find such a great taste outside of a steakhouse. Are you drooling yet? Herr's Steak & Worcestershire Potato Chips -- It is hard to pronounce (woos-ter-shir) but so easy to enjoy. In fact, your satisfaction is guaranteed.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: The city of Worcester, Mass., is pronounced (wuh-ster), not (wor-ches-ter).
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road