Barcel Maizitos Chile & Limón
Taste test: These chips were shaped kind of like Tato Skins, but somewhat more irregular and sort of curvy.
They were made from corn (which should be pretty obvious from the name). They had a not-quite-crisp tortilla chip texture, kind of like store-bought hard taco shells, with a strong chile and lime flavor powder.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, a powerful chile and lime smell.
From the package: “Hey! You want crunch? You want Latin Heat? You want big flavor? Get Barcel®. Get real ... Crunch this!” ... “100% authentic always!” ... “Product of Mexico”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Bimbo Snacks USA Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Chili Chips (225 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Lime Chips (153 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road