Barcel Maizitos Chile & Limón
Taste test: These chips were shaped kind of like Tato Skins, but somewhat more irregular and sort of curvy.
They were made from corn (which should be pretty obvious from the name). They had a not-quite-crisp tortilla chip texture, kind of like store-bought hard taco shells, with a strong chile and lime flavor powder.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, a powerful chile and lime smell.
From the package: “Hey! You want crunch? You want Latin Heat? You want big flavor? Get Barcel®. Get real ... Crunch this!” ... “100% authentic always!” ... “Product of Mexico”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Bimbo Snacks USA Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
- Chili Chips (220 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Lime Chips (149 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road