Barcel Maizitos Chile & Limón
Taste test: These chips were shaped kind of like Tato Skins, but somewhat more irregular and sort of curvy.
They were made from corn (which should be pretty obvious from the name). They had a not-quite-crisp tortilla chip texture, kind of like store-bought hard taco shells, with a strong chile and lime flavor powder.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, a powerful chile and lime smell.
From the package: “Hey! You want crunch? You want Latin Heat? You want big flavor? Get Barcel®. Get real ... Crunch this!” ... “100% authentic always!” ... “Product of Mexico”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Bimbo Snacks USA Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Chili Chips (233 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (158 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road