Taquis Salsa Brava
Taste test: These tortilla chips were rolled up like mini taquitos, similar in concept to Frito-Lay's Rollitos, except that these were bigger than Rollitos, which made them better.
Another thing that made them better was the taste, as these were loaded with a strong, hot salsa taste. The deep, dark red color powder on them even made them look hot. Unforunately, the Taquis were a little bit less crisp than I would have liked, so there was just a little too much moisture for the crunch to feel right.
Shop: Buy Takis on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, a whiff of these gave me quite a jolt. Strong, sharp, hot sauce smell.
From the package: “Hey! You want crunch? You want Latin Heat? You want Big Flavor? Get Barcel®. Get real ... crunch this!” ... “Product of Mexico” .... “Our Original Super Crunchy Rolled Tortilla minis”
Online store: Buy Takis on Amazon #ad
Company: Bimbo Snacks USA Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road