Taste test: This chocolate bar had four segments, filled with caramel, vanilla, peanut butter and fudge.
The chocolate shell was very thick, so the various sections didn't taste as different as I expected. In fact, without looking at the color of the filling, it was slightly difficult to tell by taste which was which. Even when I did look and taste, I wasn't entirely sure which one was caramel and which was peanut butter. Overall, pretty good, but not spectacular.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet chocolate smell.
From the package: “Guarantee of Satisfaction: We have used the finest ingredients in this bar and will gladly replace it if you are not satisfied. Send us the wrapped including the unused portion of the bar, stating when and where it was purchased.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (355 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (351 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road