Taste test: This chocolate bar had four segments, filled with caramel, vanilla, peanut butter and fudge.
The chocolate shell was very thick, so the various sections didn't taste as different as I expected. In fact, without looking at the color of the filling, it was slightly difficult to tell by taste which was which. Even when I did look and taste, I wasn't entirely sure which one was caramel and which was peanut butter. Overall, pretty good, but not spectacular.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet chocolate smell.
From the package: “Guarantee of Satisfaction: We have used the finest ingredients in this bar and will gladly replace it if you are not satisfied. Send us the wrapped including the unused portion of the bar, stating when and where it was purchased.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road