Taste test: This chocolate bar had four segments, filled with caramel, vanilla, peanut butter and fudge.
The chocolate shell was very thick, so the various sections didn't taste as different as I expected. In fact, without looking at the color of the filling, it was slightly difficult to tell by taste which was which. Even when I did look and taste, I wasn't entirely sure which one was caramel and which was peanut butter. Overall, pretty good, but not spectacular.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet chocolate smell.
From the package: “Guarantee of Satisfaction: We have used the finest ingredients in this bar and will gladly replace it if you are not satisfied. Send us the wrapped including the unused portion of the bar, stating when and where it was purchased.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road