Barcel Papas Toreadas a la Diabla
Taste test: These chips did not live up to the heat hype on the bag.
The were very crunchy, kettle-style chips with a sparse, dark red seasoning on them. The flavor was sort of like tomato or sweet peppers at first. It was tasty and distinctive, as I couldn't directly correlate it with any other flavor I've tried. But there really wasn't any heat to speak of as I ate the chip. These was a hot aftertaste, but not one that would necessarily force you to run and get water.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet pepper smell.
From the package: “Celebrate the Chiles Toreados tradition. Just as the toreadors inflame fighting bulls with the capes, there's a time-honored secret to heighen the flavor of chiles. Handed down from generation to generation. Chiles Toreados are created by searing fresh chiles on a blistering grill to intensify their heat. We've captured their essence and emboldened our new, all-natural potato chips with a new, fiery flavor.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Bimbo Snacks USA Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Mexico (126 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1077 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road