Barcel Papas Toreadas Jalapeño
Taste test: We're always eager to try new jalapeño chips, and we were quite pleased that we had the privilege of tasting this one.
These thin-cut potato chips had a kettle-cooked texture with excellent crispness and crunch. Best of all, there was had a great jalapeño flavor that grew hotter once you finished eating the chip. The heat was hot but not super-hot. The taste was top-notch.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice jalepeño smell, slightly hot.
From the package: “Celebrate the Chiles Toreados tradition. Just as the toreadors inflame fighting bulls with the capes, there's a time-honored secret to heighen the flavor of chiles. Handed down from generation to generation. Chiles Toreados are created by searing fresh chiles on a blistering grill to intensify their heat. We've captured their essence and emboldened our new, all-natural potato chips with a new, fiery flavor.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Bimbo Snacks USA Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road