Taste test: These were shaped kind of like Crunchy Cheetos, with a pale yellow color, and the texture ws also similar to Cheetos but less crunchy.
They tasted like the chicken flavoring that comes with ramen noodles. The taste was pretty good, but nothing spectacular. We've eaten some better chicken-flavored snacks.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like roasted chicken.
From the package: “Life's pretty straight ... Twisties” ... “Enjoy the snack, then dispose of the pack, thoughtfully!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Twisties (14 snacks)
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Non-cheese Puffs (122 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (77 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Mark in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road