Kettle Chips Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper Hand Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were pretty good, but they were far from being the best salt and pepper chips.
The bag was a bit hard to get open. Upon opening it, I found some very crunchy, mildly peppery chips. They tasted good, but the pepper didn't have any real zing to it. The ingredients included jalapeño powder, but I didn't notice any jalapeño flavor at all. Even the potato flavor seemed weaker than some of the other Kettle Chips, where the chip itself tastes like a baked potato.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild peppery smell.
From the package: “A spicy blend of black pepper and ground jalapeño peppers with a gentle sprinkling of salt combines in this simply crunchy duo.” ... “Bite into a Kettle™ brand Potato Chip and taste the potato!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road