Kettle Chips Krinkle Cut Sour Cream & Onion Hand Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were wide-rippled and thick-cut, and they had a pretty good crunch.
Some of the chips were impressively wide in one dimension, as if they were cut the long way along a very oblong potato. They tasted good, but I was disappointed, because I was really expecting a lot more. There was some of the great potato taste typical of Kettle Chips, but the rippled format seemed to water down the intensity of the taste. The sour cream and onion flavor was good but very mild, so there was nothing really impressive about it.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, just an awesome baked potato with sour cream smell. Great!
From the package: “Take the rich cool taste of our sour cream, add a dash of zesty seasonings and you have the perfect compliment to the Russet potato.” ... “A generously thick cut and full flavor make Krinkle Cut™ Kettle™ brand Chips the perfect choice for any celebration.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road