Kettle Chips Krinkle Cut Sour Cream & Onion Hand Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were wide-rippled and thick-cut, and they had a pretty good crunch.
Some of the chips were impressively wide in one dimension, as if they were cut the long way along a very oblong potato. They tasted good, but I was disappointed, because I was really expecting a lot more. There was some of the great potato taste typical of Kettle Chips, but the rippled format seemed to water down the intensity of the taste. The sour cream and onion flavor was good but very mild, so there was nothing really impressive about it.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, just an awesome baked potato with sour cream smell. Great!
From the package: “Take the rich cool taste of our sour cream, add a dash of zesty seasonings and you have the perfect compliment to the Russet potato.” ... “A generously thick cut and full flavor make Krinkle Cut™ Kettle™ brand Chips the perfect choice for any celebration.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1972 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (588 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (135 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road